Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lushcolor Semi Permanent Makeup Ink||Color:||11 Lip Colors|
|Effect:||Looks Energetic||Suitable:||Suitable For All Skin Type|
|Application Part:||Lips,Areola||Operation:||For Semi Permanent Makeup Lips|
permanent cosmetic pigments
Lushcolor Semi Permanent Makeup Ink Lip Color , Permanent Makeup Factory Ink
LUSHCOLOR pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are well known to be safe for cosmetic use. Our pigments have the enough and safety quantity of colorants and micro toner in each drop, so they are absorbed into the skin much more effectively and quickly. The result is truer and more natural.
LUSHCOLOR pigments are used along with Ethanol which can prevents the pigment drying faster, and keep the mixuture smooth during the working time.
LUSHCOLOR Micro Pigments can be mixed to match your client’s skin tone for eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner.
LUSHCOLOR Micro Pigments have passed through the official product inspection related.
In the United States, tattoo inks are subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as cosmetics and color additives. This regulatory authority is, however, not generally exercised. The FDA and medical practitioners have noted that many ink pigments used in tattoos are “industrial strength colors suitable for printers’ ink or automobile paint.” Our permanent makeup pigments are according to International standard, quality can be highly guaranteed, we can offer you FDA,CE , MSDS certification and test reports.
1. 100% essence of pure plant, safe and health.
2. Oily semi paste. Shake well before using, easy to color, the more viscous, extremely delicate, easy controlled, strongly and staying color long, natural and comfortable.
3. With Titanium dioxide, can reduce the discoloration caused by Ultraviolet(uv).
4. Economic and durable, one bottle of 8 ml pigment can do 30 to 50 pairs for eyebrows, 2 times that of ordinary embroidery eyebrow pigment. Quality guarantee period: 3 years.
5. Can use by Machine and Microblading pen.
6. Private label customization is welcomed.
How does it work?
Semi-permanent makeup (SPMU) uses specialised procedures whereby colour is inserted into the skin's outermost layer (the epidermis) and into the deep layers (the dermis). Immediately following the SPMU treatment, the colour will look darker than you might expect of wish it to look. This is due to colour remaining in the outermost epidermal layers of the skin at the start of the process. However the colour will soften within a few days during the healing process, as the upper layers of epidermis are replaced by new epidermal cells. On the face it is better to under-do than over do. Therefore your technician will invite you for a second appointment after one month of healing (which should be at no extra charge) to have a 'top-up' treatment. At this stage you will have had four weeks to get used to the makeup so you will be know how much darker/thicker you wish to go to achieve your desired result.
Here are steps to place an order:
1. Send me your email and a quote or price list will be sent in 24hours
2. Let me know the model no. and quantity you are asking for
3. Send me your contact information: phone number and address with zipcode
4. An invoice for your order will be sent in 24hours
5. Pay money according to the confirmed invoice(Paypal, west union, bank)
6. Products will be delivered in 2days after payment if in stock or 5days if out of stock
7. Goods will arrive in your country in 7-10 days, sent by DHL, FedEx, Ups, TNT etc.
Contact Person: Annie Liang