|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE Certification ,ISO9001,FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||3000 per week|
|Features:||Microshading ,semi Cream Pigment ,cream Pigment||Product Name:||Universal Disposable Microblading Pen|
|Material:||High Quality Plastic And 304 Medical Steel||Needle:||Curve, U Shape, Flexibel|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 Working Days After Got Payment||Payment Term:||PayPal, Western Union And Bank|
|Delivery Term:||DHL , TNT , EMS, FedEx ,UPS Line||Packaging Detail:||1 Piece|
disposable microblading tool,
manual microblading pen
Patented Lushcolor Microblading Disposable Tattoo Eyebrow Pen With a Brush for Semi Permanent Makeup
1.Lushcolor Champagne Disposable Microblading Pen with Blister Packing, individual package.
2.Professional design with 45 Angel, easier to control and clearer to watch the eyebrow hair line when operate.
3.Lushcolor Champagne Disposable Microblading Pen comes from our professional design team, excited that have earned an officail patent certification.
4. Champagne color, classical and high-end.
5.Sterilized by EO Gas, meet to medical standard.
6.Provide HD pictures freely to help you show them on your website.
|Product name||Patented Lushcolor Microblading Disposable Tattoo Eyebrow Pen With a Brush for Semi Permanent Makeup|
|Usage||Microblading, Hair strock, Beauty, Makeup|
|Material||High quality plastic and 304 Medical steel|
|OEM/ODM||Accept and Welcome|
|Blades||# 9, #12, #14, 18U|
|Features||Semi permanent makeup, tattoo eyebrow,eyeliners, lips,|
|Delivery Time||3-7 working days after got payment|
|Payment Term||PayPal, Western Union and Bank|
|Certification||CE Certification,EO Gas,ISO2009|
|Delivery Term||DHL , TNT , EMS, FedEx ,UPS Line|
We have 0.16 mm nano ,0.18 mm ,0,20 mm, 0.25 mm blades to meet your specail require, if you want to chage the blades, Yes, you can choose any size baldes.
Guangzhou Wenshen Cosmetics. Co.,Ltd offer five things for you specially:
1. Quality assurance: high quality microblading manufature with more than 17 years (quality assurance); International dust-free production workshop
2. Professional design team: Professional 3D designers help you achieve your ideas.
Advanced graphic design to complete your packaging design concept, color card design
Full-time photographer gives you a different visual feast experience
3. Warehousing management: Strict packaging material checker, guarantee the perfection of each piece of work,realize the paperless storage electronic management system, accurate your retention.
4. Private custom: semi-finished products processing, sample customization, provide modern dust-free production workshop video and pictures, welcome to visit the factory
5. Training and consulting services: Experienced masters of tattoos over 20 years experience in providing professional training courses, including zero-based elementary courses and upgrading advanced courses, of course, welcome to consult or learn about tattoo new technology, and jointly promote semi-permanent makeup The development of technology.
What Is Semi Permanent Make-Up?
Semi-permanent make-up, also known as micropigmentation, is a form of temporary cosmetic tattooing which allows you to have long-lasting eyeliner and lip colour as well as being able to shape and contour your eyebrows. The procedure involves tiny particles of pigment being placed beneath the surface of the skin, much like a tattoo. This pigment will stay in the skin for a number of years, gradually breaking down and fading with time, although the longevity of the results will depend on your age and skin type.
Micropigmentation techniques have been refined in recent years and a wider selection of pigment colours have been developed so that technicians can create ultra-natural looks. Only a trained semi-permanent make-up artist can perform this treatment. Many technicians are also beauty therapists or nurses but as this is a specialist skill it requires separate training.
In addition to being commonly used for cosmetic enhancement to enhance the eyebrows, eyelids, lips and cheeks, semi-permanent make-up may also be used to create an areola (brown area around the nipple) after mastectomy or to disguise scars.
People that suffer from vitiligo which is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin can also benefit from semi-permanent makeup.